Kids In Sports Parties
A fun and memorable experience for kids of all ages.
We will design a party to suit your child's sports interests and abilities. A standard Kids In Sports Birthday Party lasts 1.5 hours. The first hour consists of sports activities tailored to your child's interests. The remaining half hour is designated for food and cake.
Parents are advised to choose 1-2 sports they would like to have the party centered around. Choose from:
The price of your party is dependent on a combination of the size party you will be having, and the location you will be having it at.
Kids In Sports Costs:
|$800.00||20 Children||3 Coaches Provided|
|$900.00||21-25 Children||4 Coaches Provided|
|$1000.00||26-30 Children||5 Coaches Provided|
|$1100.00||31-35 Children||6 Coaches Provided|
|$1200.00||36-40 Children||7 Coaches Provided|
Rental Fees vary based on location. They begin at $250.00 and increase based on a location's pricing system.
Please contact our Event Coordinator to inquire about current pricing of the Kids In Sports Party Locations:
- 74th Street and Second Avenue (1420 Second Avenue)
- Temple Israel (112 E. 75th Street)
- All Souls Church (1157 Lexington Avenue)
- St. Davids Gym (215 E 94th Street)
Parents may choose to hold parties at other indoor or outdoor locations. However, it is the family's responsibility to reserve/pay for the indoor space, as well as obtain a permit for outdoor locations.
- Medals: $7.50 Generic; $10.00 Personalized (2 weeks notice required)
- T-Shirts: $10.00 Generic; $20 Personalized (3 weeks notice required)
- Blow Up Balls: $5.00 each (Football, Baseball, Soccer, Basketball, Beach Ball)
- Water Bottles: $5.00 each
- Balloons: $25.00/dozen
Reservations and Payments:
The Kids In Sports Event Coordinator will check with desired locations for available dates and times. To reserve a location a 50% non-refundable deposit must be paid via credit card. At this point, Kids In Sports considers the party booked and will begin to staff it. Parties that do not have a deposit processed are vulnerable to having their date and location taken. Final balances must be paid the first business day following the party.
Important Information To Consider:
- Kids In Sports does NOT provide Food, Decorations, or Paper Goods
- Parents may arrive 30 minutes prior to the birthday to set-up with coaches.
- Kids In Sports does not accept responsibility for anything brought to party location before the 30 minutes prior to the start.
- Outdoor parties must have a rain date scheduled.
- If a party is in progress and inclement weather causes guests to leave, and the party to finish, we do not reschedule and full party cost will be charged.
- Parents may request certain coaches to work the birthday party, although no guarantees are made.
- Parties MUST be cancelled 4 hours prior to the scheduled start time.
- If the party goes over the allotted time or there are more children than the confirmed amount additional charges will apply.